Looking for your advice on buying a used 2012 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Haskins22

Reactions
What I Drive
hyundai accent 2022
Hey guys, I decided not to purchase the car because a friend advised me to vin check the Carfax alternative and verify before making any deals. Thanks to him, I saved thousands of dollars on a car that was in an auction and had major damage which was revealed in my vehicle report purchase. https://premiumvin.com/report/vin/JN8AS5MV8CW409807

Hello everyone! I'm looking to buy a used car and I'm considering a 2012 Nissan Rogue SL AWD with a 2.5L L4 DOHC 16V engine, but the title status is salvage and the price is 7,400$. I'm looking for some advice as to whether I should buy this car or not.

I've been researching the car and the price seems to be fair compared to other vehicles with a similar make, model and year. However, I'm worried that the salvage title could mean that the car has had some major damage in the past, and I'm not sure if it would be a wise investment.

I've taken it for a test drive and everything seems to be running smoothly. It's got a few minor scratches, but nothing too serious. I'm just concerned about what the salvage title might mean for the car's long-term reliability and safety.

I'd really appreciate some advice from all of you experienced car buyers. Should I buy this car or look for something else? Is the salvage title a major red flag or is it something I can overlook? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you!

00e0e_6M6goq25K0L_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
00R0R_fV83BQEDX64_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
00t0t_7SVtA6WqO3J_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

Last edited: