Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Key fob

Tomoh

Reactions
What I Drive
2021 Pallisade Calligraphy
Has anyone had a problem with their key fobs stop working. Replaced the battery and still won’t work.

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Hyundai Palisade Ultimate
Has anyone had a problem with their key fobs stop working. Replaced the battery and still won’t work.
I have had it not work, after getting out and using it to lock up the vehicle, I discovered after activating the acc using the push start button (one cycle) until it shut off with drivers door open, got out and it worked…really weird that it did that. The only other issue I’ve had is getting in and trying to start up the vehicle…did not work and I noticed the brake pressure on the brake pedal had gotten very hard and the display over the steering wheel said to use the key fob to start the car…??? Many times it would start with repeated efforts to start it with traditional method and with increased pressure to the brake pedal.
Do you have two fobs? If you do, did you try the other fob with the same issue??…obviously you must have resolved the issue by the time I post this reply??
Let me know if and what was the resolve…I did replace the battery at the dealership when I was in for an oil change and mentioned this problem I mentioned to you above…the starting up issue has happened again, this time I put the fob to the push button like the display showed to do and it started…very weird regardless in my opinion.
Those are the only two issues I’ve had, hope sharing might have helped you out knowing your not alone with the fob issues.

Hyundai Palisade Posts