Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

What competitors are you considering besides the Hyundai Palisade?

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade
Chevy Blazer, Volvo XC60, and the Palisade. Have no need for a 3rd row, but liked the rest of what the Palisade had to offer, even though it was the most expensive of the three to lease.

MScott

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade
Chevy Blazer, Volvo XC60, and the Palisade. Have no need for a 3rd row, but liked the rest of what the Palisade had to offer, even though it was the most expensive of the three to lease.
How does the new Chevy Blazer drive? I had 1999 Blazer back in the days with almost 200k miles before I sold it.

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade
How does the new Chevy Blazer drive? I had 1999 Blazer back in the days with almost 200k miles before I sold it.
As long as you don't view it successor to the old blazer namesake, it was actually quite impressive. I had a GMC terrain as a rental car about 2 weeks before I test drove the blazer and walked away saying I would never consider a GM product because of how miserable it was. Decided I might as well give the blazer a look without any expectations and was incredibly surprised by it. The big thing that kept me from seriously considering it was the poor adaptive cruise control/lane centering implementation compared to the palisade with HDA or the volvo. I spend a lot of time in stop and go traffic and the semi-autonomous driving features were a non-negotiable for me after being spoiled by my Volvo S90.

MScott

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade
As long as you don't view it successor to the old blazer namesake, it was actually quite impressive. I had a GMC terrain as a rental car about 2 weeks before I test drove the blazer and walked away saying I would never consider a GM product because of how miserable it was. Decided I might as well give the blazer a look without any expectations and was incredibly surprised by it. The big thing that kept me from seriously considering it was the poor adaptive cruise control/lane centering implementation compared to the palisade with HDA or the volvo. I spend a lot of time in stop and go traffic and the semi-autonomous driving features were a non-negotiable for me after being spoiled by my Volvo S90.
Thanks, that's really good to know and yes I don't consider it a successor because it's no longer on a truck platform. Still happy that Chevy decided to resurrect the name.

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade
Thanks, that's really good to know and yes I don't consider it a successor because it's no longer on a truck platform. Still happy that Chevy decided to resurrect the name.
There are a lot of people that won't give it a second look because it's "not a real blazer". Their loss, it's probably the best GM product I've driven by a mile.

MScott

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade
There are a lot of people that won't give it a second look because it's "not a real blazer". Their loss, it's probably the best GM product I've driven by a mile.
Not to mention the design is hit or miss. I love the look while my wife thinks its a weird looking Camaro lol.

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade
Not to mention the design is hit or miss. I love the look while my wife thinks its a weird looking Camaro lol.
There is no doubt they relied heavily on the design direction of the camaro. They didn't even try to hide it, especially in the interior.

Last edited:

Mike

Reactions
I sat in a Blazer at a car show, was quite surprised how nice and roomy the interior was.

Hyundai Palisade Posts