Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Blue Tooth phone calling problems on '21 Palisade Limited

Reactions
What I Drive
2021 palisade
When I try to place a hands free phone call using bluetooth, I press the phone call button on the steering wheel, and say "call John Doe at home" and I get the response "I didn't understand you". I've had the microphone replace but to no avail. If I place the call using Siri, it works as well as Apple carplay.

Reactions
What I Drive
2021 HyundaiPalisade
My 2021 Palisade started having the same issue a couple months ago. I cleared then re paired to my phone thinking an update may have not picked up everything, didn’t work. I even pull over to a parking area, shut everything off and if it doesn’t understand the name, I give it a phone number and it still says “I didn’t understand you”.

OP
J
Reactions
What I Drive
2021 palisade
Thread Starter #3
My 2021 Palisade started having the same issue a couple months ago. I cleared then re paired to my phone thinking an update may have not picked up everything, didn’t work. I even pull over to a parking area, shut everything off and if it doesn’t understand the name, I give it a phone number and it still says “I didn’t understand you”.
If you’re able to get this fixed would you let me know. I’ve had mine in the dealer three times with no resolution

OP
J
Reactions
What I Drive
2021 palisade
Thread Starter #5
Had it at the dealership again and it's still not fixed. Looks like someone at Hyundai knows about this and could help

Hyundai Palisade Posts