Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Veloster Forum and Hyundai Veloster community dedicated to Hyundai Veloster owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Veloster Forum today!

245/35/19 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Tires. Take offs from a 2022 Hyundai Elantra N. Only 568 miles! Upgrade for Veloster N!

MNE

Reactions
What I Drive
2022 Elantra N
Hey guys,

Anyone need tires? I’m selling a set of four (4) 245-35-19 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires off a 2022 Hyundai Elantra N with only 568 miles of normal street driving. These not only fit the Elantra N but are also a direct bolt on performance upgrade for the 2018-2022 Veloster N’s with the Performance Pack.

New they come with 9/32” tread depth and all four of these measure 9/32” using a gauge (see photos). They are practically brand new and have no repairs whatsoever.

I prefer to sell them as a set of four for $950 but I’d also consider selling them individually for $250 if people need spares. These are $1,596.22 after tax at Discount Tire Direct so you're saving $650 for basically the same tires!

Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires are one of the highest rated summer tires out there. They offer excellent handling and dry traction while still doing very well in the rain. They last longer than most summer tires and have a decent ride with minimal road noise. That’s what makes them one of the most popular summer tires out there.

These are an excellent upgrade and direct bolt on for the 2019-2022 Veloster N which comes with inferior Pirelli P Zero tires from the factory. The Michelins not only offer superior grip and handling over the P Zeros but last longer too. Plus you get the added benefit of the Elantra N’s wider 245 series tire as the Pirellis are only 235. Both the EN and VN use 19x8” wheels so the Michelins are a true OEM bolt on upgrade!

Feel free to text or call me at 619-851-1566 with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
M

MNE

Reactions
What I Drive
2022 Elantra N
Thread Starter #2
Bump