Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

2024 Palisade tow hitch and TSB 23-BD-016H

DavidW

Reactions
What I Drive
2024 Palisade
Hello,

Today the dealer told me I have to replace the tailgate latch as part of the hitch installation. Anyone know why ? Some internet research turned up this TSB: 23-BD-016H. No explanation as to why. What does the tailgate latch have to to with the hitch ??

Thanks !

Attachments

Reactions
What I Drive
2024 Palisade Calligraphy
Hmm... I bought my 2024 Calligraphy in Jan 2024. And tried to buy the OEM hitch and wiring harness but service department said Hyundai didn't come out with one for 2024.... so I would double check part department. After looking closer, Parts department should've have sold me tow hitch, as that was for the 2023 model. There is a stop sale for the 2024 model.

This is where I am at with trying to get a hitch on my car. Hyundai in a current lawsuit from previous models so they have not released the 2024... and no one knows when it will be released.

WDR

Reactions
What I Drive
2021 Palisade
CURT manufacturing has toe hitches and wiring harnesses (CURT 56420 vehicle-side custom 4-pin trailer wiring harness) specific for your vehicle. I just installed both on my Palisade. Check them out.

Lou902

Reactions
What I Drive
2024 hyundai palisade
Just bought our Palisade in March 2024 Had the dealer install new hitch. No problem

Hyundai Palisade Posts